How To Become A Flight Attendant
Not too many licensed Flight Attendants out there are willing to share information on what it takes to become a Flight Attendant. This course identifies this gap and is designed to answer every question you may have about the Flight Attendant course.It will cover resume and interview preparation, what you need to know before entering an interview and a list of airlines that may be hiring.
A Certificate of completion is provided at the end of the course in downloadable PDF format.
- Exciting content presented in downloadable PDFs, video and pictures!
- Testimonials from Flight Attendants currently active included.
- Learn the requirements that most airlines look for when hiring.
- Best suitable for those who would like to enrol for training as Cabin Crew.
- Course content designed in recognition of current airline requirements
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Lectures 11
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 48
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
- What is a Flight Attendant
- The history of the Flight Attendant career
- What are the educational requirements
- What are the height, weight requirements
- How to prepare yourself for a Flight Attendant`s career
- Where to go for Flight Attendant training
- What is involved in the training program
- What is a Flight Attendant`s License
- What are the airlines looking for
- What you need to know about airline interviews
- Review of the entire course and conclusion