Boeing 737 – Study Guide
Welcome To The Boeing 737 Quick Review
- The Boeing 737 is a very beautiful aircraft with an impeccable safety record.
- It is basically a narrow-body airliner capable of short- to medium-range routes.
- The 737 has developed into a family of ten passenger models with capacities from 85 to 215 passengers, having been originally developed as a shorter, lower-cost twin-engine airliner.
- This short review contains pictures, questions and answers relating to the B737 Cabin Safety procedures.
- Since airlines prefer to operate this aircraft primarily in Business and Economy class configuration, we will look at the safety features in the cabin from a Cabin Crew`s perspective.
- This short review is not time-based and you can repeat it as many times as you wish to until you master the material.
- Notes in PDF format are available upon request.
If there is anywhere you did not understand let us know and we will be glad to personally send you explanatory notes
Are you ready for the challenge?
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 30 minutes
- Skill level Cabin Crew
- Language English
- Students 37
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self