Let`s Go To Johannesburg, South Africa….
- For a long time now, African business aviation has been lagging behind the rest of the world in performance, despite the potential of its large population for growth in the aviation industry. Because of our poor infrastructure as well, exorbitant aviation-related taxes and fuel costs on the continent, business aviation in the continent has been suffering.
- For the first time ever as stakeholders in the aviation industry we all have an opportunity to come together and discuss solutions to these challenges.
- The African Business Aviation Conference and Exhibition (AfBAC) will be that special opportunity that will draw expert opinions and deliberations from Airlines, Aerospace equipment manufacturers and suppliers along the entire value chain and across geographies.
- The event venue will be held in ExecuJet South Africa’s 9,000 sqm hangar. This is a modern, purpose built, facility at Lanseria International Airport.
- It is a classic facility that is well-positioned to accommodate the needs of a one day conference on the 29th November, and two-day exhibition and static display on the 30th November and 1st December. ExecuJet is a private aviation jet company offering a diverse range of quality and safe services worldwide
If you are in Business Aviation, then no doubt that AfBAC is your place to be!
Afbac Expo will help us realise how African aviation is a golden catalyst for Africa’s economic growth and social advancement.Obviously it will also open our eyes to more opportunities that promote and facilitate business expansion and attraction and generate jobs inside and outside the industry
In addition to that, AFBAC will also be an opportunity for aviation companies to highlight their business to a dedicated audience seeking the latest information about suppliers and services available throughout the continent.
On display at the event will be lots of static aircraft. From unmanned aerial vehicles to large jets the static display will bring together the latest aircraft types and innovations. For those looking to buy, upgrade or renew their aircraft, the static display will inspire and inform your next choice. What an exciting opportunity for stakeholders in the industry to showcase the latest aircraft, services and technology.
For information about exhibition options, static display positions with marquees, speaker slots or conference attendance please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Whatever your level in the industry is, yadley.com encourages you to participate or exhibit or bring aircraft to Africa’s foremost dedicated business aviation event yet.