Hear the passion in our voices, learn what has brought us this far and what is going to take us even further together.
About Yes We Can Fly 7
How it all began. When, why and the values we uphold the most. Do we have rules or a general code of conduct? Learn more about this.
Products and Services 3
What will you be selling? What are the current products and services we offer?
Content Creation 3
What do we write about and how? What is the purpose of the articles that we post daily?
Yes We Can Fly Customer Care 1
Our key customer service principles that help us transform our support operations and deliver the best experience every time.
About you 1
What are your goals as an individual, what do you seek to achieve from this vision and how best can we help you move forward?
Our Promise To You 1
Learn more about where we see ourselves in the next 10 years, and how you as a team member will benefit from this.
Cabin Crew Training program
Welcome To Our Cabin Crew Training Program
- In our effort to link aspiring aviators with affordable training opportunities, we have a very successful partnership with Cabin Crew Academy.
- Cabin Crew Academy is a school that solely trains Flight Attendants (Cabin Crew) and is also the school that trained the two Founders of yadley.com – Tara and Tinashe.
- The school is located by number 179 Lauriston Road in Benoni, South Africa.
- Yadley.com is the official International representative of this school and helps in its recruitment drive
- When recruiting for Cabin Crew Academy, yadley.com plays it`s role as a FACILITATOR and not an AGENT.
- The yadley.com/Cabin Crew partnership has successfully licensed over 200 Cabin Crew trainees
- The partnership continues to ensure that those who would like to get trained as Flight Attendants can do so at a highly discounted cost.
- A Cabin Crew applicant is not forced to register for training via yadley.com. They can enrol directly with Cabin Crew Academy and pay the normal training fees at no discount.
- Yadley.com plays a Facilitator`s role in facilitating the smooth enrollment, training and graduation of all Cabin Crew candidates at the school.
The following document explains more about this Cabin Crew training program that Yadley.com facilitates. It will show you more information that includes:
- Training fees structure
- Installment plans for trainees
- Student accommodation information
- Qualification attained in the program etc
It is important for you to download and read all the information presented in this small document as understanding it will contribute to your successful completion of the course
Question and Answer Time
In the opening paragraph above, we said :
When recruiting for Cabin Crew Academy, yadley.com plays it`s role as a FACILITATOR and not an AGENT.
In your opinion, what is the difference between a facilitator and an agent? Comment below with your answer.