Do you have a dream of going to space one day?
Do you enjoy learning more about planets, NASA, astronauts, and physics?
Are you a naturally curious person with a passion to learn?
If you answered YES to any or all of the answers above then this short course is meant for you.
- The course is carefully designed to help you understand this climax component of the wider tourism industry – space tourism.
- Via means of an exciting video course, you will learn how this new segment of future tourism activity offers tourists the once-in-a-lifetime experience of becoming astronauts, experiencing space travel, and suborbital spaceflight.
- What a perfect time for you to be doing this course.
- Just recently, SpaceX’s spacecraft (named the Crew Dragon) successfully carried NASA astronauts Bob Behnken and Doug Hurley to space.
- If you watched Dragon`s launch you might have developed a curiosity to learn how space has ushered new possibilities for the world and why the subject of space tourism is widely becoming very popular.
- You will also learn about the history of space tourism, its successes, challenges, and the companies that are most likely to deliver on it, and what the future has in store. Ready?