Airline Passenger Handling
- Passengers passengers passengers! Are they always fun to deal with?
- Yes, it`s an exciting job dealing with travelers from all over the world every day but it is not all glory and sunshine.
- Sometimes there`s just that unruly lady in seat A5 who tells you to go to hell or that grumpy businessman in seat B16 who just refuses to put on his seatbelt.
- In such situations, sometimes we have no choice but to involve law enforcement – not just for our safety, but also for the comfort of those passengers. It is very difficult often times. However, most of these situations require only you to promptly deal with them before they get out of hand.
- How successfully you handle such unruly passengers lies in how we handle them, and that is a skill that is best developed after being taught. This is why you need to enroll in this course, so you can learn how to develop that skill.
Procedures for handling ‘dangerous’ passengers
The importance of safety briefings
Procedures for handling exit seating
How to handle handicapped individuals
And much more!
CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION
The Yadley.com system automatically generates a certificate of completion once you complete all instructional material and pass the exam at 90% or better. The system sends the certificate via email and you will also access it online as well.