Airline Passenger Handling
- Passengers passengers passengers! Are they always fun to deal with?
- Yes, it`s an exciting job dealing with travelers from all over the world every day but it is not all glory and sunshine.
- Sometimes there`s just that unruly lady in seat A5 who tells you to go to hell or that grumpy businessman in seat B16 who just refuses to tie his seatbelt.
- In such situations, sometimes we have no choice but to involve law enforcement – not just for our safety, but also for the comfort of those passengers. It is very difficult often times. However, most of these situations require only you to promptly deal with them before they get out of hand.
- How successfully you handle such unruly passengers lies in how we handle them, and that is a skill that is best developed after being taught. This is why you need to enroll in this course, so you can learn how to develop that skill.
Procedures for handling ‘dangerous’ passengers
The importance of safety briefings
Procedures for handling exit seating
How to handle handicapped individuals
And much more!
CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION
The Yadley.com system automatically generates a certificate of completion once you complete all instructional material and pass the exam at 90% or better. The system sends the certificate via email and you will also access it online as well.
- Lectures 20
- Quizzes 6
- Duration 3 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 334
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
Introduction To Passenger Handling 4
What are the basics of Passenger Handling? What are the key facts to consider when handling passengers?
Management of Exit Row Passengers 3
There are procedures set by airlines world over for passengers who sit on exit rows. Lear what these procedures are.
Passengers Requiring Special Assistance 5
Sometimes there are those passengers who need some bit of extra attention. Make their travel experience a little pirce of heaven on earth
Deportees, Prisoners and No VISA passengers 4
What are deportees? Learn the various regulations that govern their conditions for carriage
Handling of Children 4
Children are a special type of customer on board. How best ca we serve them too?
Dealing with Unruly Passengers 4
And then we have the passengers who decide to make your job very difficult. Luckily there are efficient procedures designed to help you handle them
it's bad we're not given opportunity to rewrite when we fail final exam