INTRODUCTION TO AVIATION
If you are taking your first entry steps into the amazing world of aviation, then this is the right course for you to start with! You will be introduced to the very basic concepts like aircraft structures, careers in aviation, airports and aircraft systems. In addition to that, you will also be able to:
describe at a very basic level how an airplane flies
describe the importance of aviation in today`s economies
understand the basics of aircraft instruments
describe how the aviation industry started
AND MUCH MUCH MORE!!!
- One of the other advantages of this course is that it carries a little bit of every other course on this website.
- This will give you a good chance to sneak peek on the other courses on the menu.
- You will be amazed at the amount of knowledge you will attain from this basic course.
It is a course structured so simply, so easy to understand. Consider this the dummies guide to the world of aviation. Let us help you take those first baby steps smoothly.
- The Yadley.com system automatically generates a certificate of completion once you complete all instructional material and pass the exam at 90% or better.
- The system sends the certificate via email and you will have access to it online as well.
- Lectures 9
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 1,5 hours
- Skill level BASIC
- Language English
- Students 399
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes