- The duty of a Flight Attendant is to ensure passengers’ safety and comfort at all times.
- Generally, Cabin Crew have a different working pattern than the Pilots and are required to work longer hours.
- It is therefore very important that they are sufficiently rested.
- Regulations that govern crew rest schedules are different from airline to airline.
- This course draws from applicable International Civil Aviation regulations specifying the limits applicable to flight time, flight duty period and rest periods for Cabin crew.
- With the primary focus to help you enhance the safety of flight operations, this course is presented to you for information, guidance, and compliance with applicable aviation regulations.
- The Yadley.com system automatically generates a certificate of completion once you complete all instructional material and pass the exam at 90% or better.
- The system sends the certificate via email and you will have access to it online as well.
Accessing this course requires a login. Please enter your credentials below!