- An inflight fire is a real and possible occurrence in an aircraft environment.
- If not dealt with effectively by the aircraft’s crew, it can result in disaster.
- Basic fire safety is essential for protecting the lives of your passengers and crew-member and it is a requirement you know your fire facts.
- The purpose of this short course is to enlighten you on current risks and suggested mitigations for smoke and fire events onboard airplanes.
Fire fighting methods differ somewhat depending on the class of fire that is encountered and the equipment available with which to fight it.
This course will give you the best methods for managing such disasters. It is important to be aware of fire safety issues onboard an airplane and you will find this course very beneficial.
Gain the necessary skills that will make you a great firefighter on the airplane.
- The Yadley.com system automatically generates a certificate of completion you complete all instructional material and pass the exam at 90% or better.
- The system sends the certificate via email and you will have access to it online as well.