Welcome to Engines and Systems (Advanced)
- Engines are a great component of the propulsion system for an aircraft that generates mechanical power.
- Are you doing your CPL ground and are need of a clearly articulated ground for exam practice?
- Or maybe you are just a brave aviation enthusiast seeking a challenge, eager to learn the `deep stuff`?
- These twenty-plus questions and answers are definitely a great help.
- They will help you develop a better appreciation for aircraft engines and systems. Ready for the challenge?
- Lectures 2
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1 hour
- Skill level Advanced
- Language English
- Students 9
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
Practice Questions 2
The following is a huge database of over one hundred and fifty questions and answers for you. The questions will be more helpful to you especially if you have an aircraft engineering background.
We are an online community that is aimed at giving you unlimited access to short aviation/self-development courses. There is no membership fee required - just have fun, learn for free and enjoy worthwhile connections. This platform was created by Tinashe Yadley Nyangombe, a professional Website Designer and Pilot from Zimbabwe, Africa.