The Ditching Assessment – How To Prepare For It
- Let us face it, it is one of the most feared assessments ever in the Cabin Crew training industry.
- Will I drown? Will I impress the examiner?
- If you have such questions, then this course is just for you.
- It will not only help you prepare for the ditching assessment but will also help you overcome your general fear of water.
- It is not only for flight crew and cabin attendants who operate airlines, but also private or corporate people who operate charter flights with overwater flights may find it useful.
You will never have to fear to fail the assessment again!
Elements covered in this course include:
- Ditching procedures in the water
- Fitting and inflation of life jackets in the water
- Location and use of equipment stowed as part of the life jacket
- Launching and inflation of life rafts in the water
- Life raft boarding procedures
- Life raft Immediate Action Checklist procedures
- Use of signaling equipment, including the use of Emergency Locator Transmitters (ELTs)
- Realistic basic survival training in the life raft and in the water.
- Lectures 12
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 9
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
Introduction to Ditching 3
The Assessment 4
Skills Development 4
We are an online community that is aimed at giving you unlimited access to short aviation/self-development courses. There is no membership fee required - just have fun, learn for free and enjoy worthwhile connections. This platform was created by Tinashe Yadley Nyangombe, a professional Website Designer and Pilot from Zimbabwe, Africa.
You May Like
You May Like