Passengers are not the only type of customer that an airline or airport can have. There are at least 15 different types of airline customers who are generally categorized into two categories – internal and external. This Study Session reminds us that we are not doing these many customers a favor by serving them. Rather, THEY are doing us a favor by giving us the opportunity to do so. Learn the proven techniques to improve your operational practices as a Ground Crew member, solve customer problems, and optimize their benefits.
- Preparing for your ground school knowledge tests/exams?
- Here is a helpful Study Session with condensed notes in bullet form plus the hottest questions and answers that examiners love the most.
- A Study Session is helpful in that it gives you easy, digested notes on a specific area of study and then simulates an actual knowledge test based on what you would have studied.
- Moreover, a Study Session allows you to view the correct answer and detailed answer explanations for each question as you review it.
- If you take these Study Sessions seriously, you will never fail a CAA/FAA knowledge test!
- Please note that you will not be awarded a certificate for completing a Study Session.
- However, you will earn 5 Yadley points upon successful completion.