CREW RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
- Crew Resource Management is an exciting subject that focuses more on human error and its contribution to aviation accidents.
- It is a subject that will open your eyes to concepts like Threat and Error Management, Situational Awareness and Behaviour Based Safety.
- The main goal of this course is to help maintain the safety of aviation operations.
This course is centered on clear, comprehensive points that will help you in many ways that include, but are not limited to the following:
(1) The course will help you to function effectively in a team. We have designed this course to focus on the functioning of crewmembers as teams, not as a collection of technically competent individuals. Whenever possible, you will be trained to function as a crewmember, rather than as an individual.
(2) You will learn how to identify threats to aviation safety
(3) The course will present to you opportunities to practice the skills necessary to become an effective team leader and team member.
- The Yadley.com system automatically generates a certificate of completion once you complete all instructional material and pass the exam at 90% or better.
- The system sends the certificate via email and you will have access to it online as well.
- Lectures 11
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 6 hours
- Skill level Medium-Advanced
- Language English
- Students 224
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self