Dangerous Goods – Learn The Basics
- Dangerous goods are items or substances that when transported by aircraft are a risk to health, safety, property or the environment.
- These include obvious things, such as explosives, radioactive materials, flammable liquids, dangerous or volatile chemicals, strong acids, compressed gases, poisons, and aerosols. Sometimes they do not appear so obvious.
- If you would like to become a Pilot, a Flight Attendant, a Baggage handler, check in staff member or a loader, it is important that you have an understanding of what these Dangerous Goods are.
- This course will help you recognize and identify them if and when they are presented for transport on your aircraft so that you can take appropriate action.
- Lectures 7
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1 hour
- Skill level BASIC
- Language English (email us to request for French Translation)
- Students 9
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
We are an online community that is aimed at giving you unlimited access to short aviation/self-development courses. There is no membership fee required - just have fun, learn for free and enjoy worthwhile connections. This platform was created by Tinashe Yadley Nyangombe, a professional Website Designer and Pilot from Zimbabwe, Africa.