- You love airplanes and the smell of jet fuel. You are crazy every time you hear the rumble of a jet passing overhead.
- One thing is certain: You know this is where you belong, but with aviation being such a wide industry, you are not so sure which field exactly would suit you best.
- From airport design, manufacturing, engineering, suppliers, MROs (maintenance, repair & overhaul), FBOs (fixed based operators), and flight training, there`s just too much to choose from.
- Rest assured. This course will give you a clearer picture of some of the many career options that are available in aviation and help you in making a decision on which one suits you.
- The course takes an average student approximately 1.5 hours to complete including the required exam.
Other course benefits
- You will learn the different salary benefits of each career path (per annum)
- You will learn how much time it takes to train in your desired career path
- Easy to learn, baby steps per each lesson
- Just one exam presented at the end of the course
- At the end of the course, there is a required exam.
- The exam presents multiple random questions from a pool of possible questions. For this course, you must score 80% or better to pass.
- At the end of the exam, you may review the exam at the question level in order to make the exam correctable to 100%.
Accessing this course requires a login. Please enter your credentials below!