Trying to choose the best aviation career option for yourself? We will help you decide
- You love airplanes and the smell of jet fuel. You are crazy every time you hear the rumble of a jet passing overhead.
- One thing is certain: You know this is where you belong, but with aviation being such a wide industry, you are not so sure which field exactly would suit you best.
From airport design, manufacturing, engineering, suppliers, MROs (maintenance, repair & overhaul), FBOs (fixed based operators), and flight training, there`s just too much to choose from.
- Rest assured. This course will give you a clearer picture of some of the many career options that are available in aviation and help you in making a decision on which one suits you.
- The course takes an average student approximately 1.5 hours to complete including the required exam.
Other course benefits
- You will learn the different salary benefits of each career path (per annum)
- You will learn how much time it takes to train in your desired career path
- Easy to learn, baby steps per each lesson
- Just one exam presented at the end of the course
- At the end of the course, there is a required exam.
- The exam presents multiple random questions from a pool of possible questions. For this course you must score 90% or better to pass.
- At the end of the exam, you may review the exam at the question level in order to make the exam correctable to 100%.
- Lectures 16
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 1,5 hours
- Skill level Basic
- Language English
- Students 128
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
We are an online community that is aimed at giving you unlimited access to short aviation/self-development courses. There is no membership fee required - just have fun, learn for free and enjoy worthwhile connections. This platform was created by Tinashe Yadley Nyangombe, a professional Website Designer and Pilot from Zimbabwe, Africa.
You May Like
You May Like