- This course is mainly focused on giving you a good understanding of what generally happens at an airport – how passengers are handled, the management of airports, how airplanes are parked, airport ground staff etc.
- We will also look at many different signs, from common to uncommon, easy to read to complex.
- By the end of this lesson, you should feel comfortable with all types of airport signage, lights, markings, as well as others.
- You will never be lost again in an airport!
- The course takes an average student approximately 3.5 to 4 hours to complete including the required exam.
CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION
- The Yadley.com system automatically generates a certificate of completion once you complete all instructional material and pass the exam at 90% or better.
- The system sends the certificate via email and you will also access it online as well.