- This course is mainly focused on giving you a good understanding of what generally happens at an airport – how passengers are handled, the management of airports, how airplanes are parked, airport ground staff etc.
- We will also look at many different signs, from common to uncommon, easy to read to complex.
- By the end of this lesson, you should feel comfortable with all types of airport signage, lights, markings, as well as others.
- You will never be lost again in an airport!
- The course takes an average student approximately 3.5 to 4 hours to complete including the required exam.
CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION
- The Yadley.com system automatically generates a certificate of completion once you complete all instructional material and pass the exam at 90% or better.
- The system sends the certificate via email and you will also access it online as well.
- Lectures 8
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 4 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 42
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
We are an online community that is aimed at giving you unlimited access to short aviation/self-development courses. There is no membership fee required - just have fun, learn for free and enjoy worthwhile connections. This platform was created by Tinashe Yadley Nyangombe, a professional Website Designer and Pilot from Zimbabwe, Africa.