Welcome to the Airline Duties and Regulations Quick Review
- Providing excellent customer service to passengers while ensuring their comfort and safety throughout the flight is the mandate of Flight Attendants.
- Their duties are numerous – from dealing with security and emergency situations that may arise and also administering first aid to passengers.
- Such a huge responsibility relies heavily on the comprehensive knowledge of airline regulations.
- This short review is meant for licensed crew members who are seeking a refresher of their training.
- It is also perfect for you if are currently in training as a Flight Attendant and is preparing yourself for the qualifying exam
- This is a quick review of some of the main questions that we are sure will come in your final licensing exam.
- The review is not time-based and you can practice as many times as you wish till you come up with a pass mark
Goals and objectives of this quick review:
We will be reviewing the following main areas:
- Donating Blood, Scuba Diving, Regulations about alcohol consumption
- Regulations when wearing a uniform
- Roles of CAA Cabin Inspectors
Accessing this course requires a login. Please enter your credentials below!