Working With Yadley.com
Welcome Team Member!
Yadley.com is a vision that was established as an answer to God`s call. Our purpose is to create life-changing opportunities for those who would like to pursue careers in the aviation industry, linking them with affordable training, networking and employment opportunities worldwide.
This is a work in progress and we will never rest until we have satisfactorily led thousands of aviation enthusiasts to the fulfilment of their callings and passions in the world of flight.
- To do that successfully we can never handle this work alone.
- We need people like YOU on board our team.
- Because we believe so much in order and excellence, we will not accept anyone onboard our team who has not been fully trained and inducted in the vision of yadley.com.
- This is why this course has been set up for you, to help you get started.
- We have literally poured out our entire heart to you in this course and we have tried as much as we can to explain everything for you so that you never get confused.
- It is not a course for everyone but only for the very few who believe that a lot can be done to make aviation affordable and accessible to everyone.
In summary, this course will help you to:
Learn more about our Vision
Learn how we can grow this vision together
Learn our fundamental Customer Service techniques
Learn how you can benefit from working with yadley.com
AND MUCH MUCH MORE!!!
Disclaimer: Yadley.com is NOT an airline and this course does not guarantee employment in the airline industry. To understand more about what yadley.com is, please click here
Of course, after successful completion of this course at 90% or above, you will be issued with a beautiful Certificate of Membership in PDF format. This Membership Certificate will signify that you have gained the practical skills necessary to be an effective team member and that you have learnt the fundamentals of yadley.com behaviour, problem-solving, decision-making, programs management and leadership.
- Lectures 19
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 3 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 13
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
Hear the passion in our voices, learn what has brought us this far and what is going to take us even further together.
How it all began. When, why and the values we uphold the most. Do we have rules or a general code of conduct? Learn more about this.
Products and Services
What will you be selling? What are the current products and services we offer?
What do we write about and how? What is the purpose of the articles that we post daily?
Yadley.com Customer Care
What are your goals as an individual, what do you seek to achieve from this vision and how best can we help you move forward?
Our Promise To You
Learn more about where we see ourselves in the next 10 years, and how you as a team member will benefit from this.
and 11 students enrolled.