Flight Attendant Training Online
The all-in-one complete mock up of the actual training!!
Can`t Afford Training At A Flight Attendant School?
Are you hungry to get a feel of what Flight Attendant training is all about? This course has come as a complete mock-up of the actual Flight Attendant training done at a school. Now you can be `in class before you are actually in class.`
Learn all that you need to learn about the training and what to expect when you later get your chance to attend real world training.
A normal Flight Attendant training course takes approximately 32 days of training (Mondays to Fridays only). What this course does for you is that it simulates those 30 to 32 days, simulating a real classroom experience and taking you step by step up to the end of your training. The course also comes with dozens of mock questions and answers that will help you prepare for your final qualification exam.
It`s perfect for you if you are
an aspiring Flight Attendant wanting to get a feel of the actual training
an already licensed crew member seeking a refresher
a current Flight Attendant in training preparing for your final qualifying exam
It is highly pictorial to make learning easier and has a few videos in it as well
It is complete with weekly assignments, comprehensive lessons, several tests, and a final assessment at the end of the training.
This online course will not give you the license to start operating in an airplane. To get a Flight Attendant`s license you will need to do this course in a real world Flight Attendant school. However, upon completing this online course you will be issued with a Certificate of Completion which is automatically generated for you after you have completed all the instructional material and passed the final exam at 90% or better.
The system sends the certificate via email and you will have access to it online as well.
- Lectures 32
- Quizzes 7
- Duration 30 days
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 21
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
- Day 1 – Registration and Welcome Remarks
- Day 2 – Airlines Regulations And Duties (Part 1)
- Day 3 – Airline Regulations And Duties (Part 2)
- Day 4 – Aviation Terminology and Abbreviations
- Day 4 – Test On Airline Regulations
- Day 5 – Aviation Terminology and Abbreviations (Part 2)
- Day 6 – Theory of Flight
- Day 6 continuation – Theory of Flight
- Day 6 Test – Aviation Terminology and Abbreviations
- Day 7 – Airport Visit and Test
- Day 7 – Test on Theory of Flight
- Day 7 – Emergency Procedures and Equipment
- Day 8 – Emergency Procedures and Equipment
- Day 9 – Emergency Procedures and Equipment
- Day 10 – Emergency Procedures
- Day 11 – Emergency Procedures and Equipment
- Day 12 – Emergency Procedures and Equipment
- Day 12-Emergency Procedures and Equipment Test
- Day 13 – Types of Airlines (Part 1 of 3)
- Day 14 – Types of Airlines (Part 2 of 3)
- Day 15 – Types of Airlines (Part 3 of 3)
- Day 16 -Types of Airlines Test
- Day 17 – Introduction To Aviation Security
- Day 18 – Aviation Security (Part 2)
- Day 19 – Aviation Security Test
- Day 20 – Fire Fighting at AFFIA Training Centre
This phase will consist of 5 days of intense Aviation Medicine and First Aid training
Airline Interview Preparations And Conclusion
We will go again through the basics of the course and make a quick review of everything that we learnt in the past few days.