Let`s go to Ghana! African Airshow Exhibition & Conference
This event will be a 2 day conference in Accra Ghana. The Program will examine pertinent areas of Human Capital Needs in the African Aviation and Aerospace Industries.
Amongst other areas, the Conference will focus on:
• Careers and leadership in the Aviation Industry
• Networking for accelerated air transport growth in Africa
• The real challenges of aviation within the African Market
• Women in aviation
• Airspace and airports
• Air Cargo : a key for growth for the African market
• Aviation management
• Business Aviation : how to welcome VIP clientele in through Airport FBO
• Cost efficiency : real opportunities for the African market
• MRO : The real needs of the African Market
• Safety : new technologies to help risk management
• Aircraft, aircraft ownership and flight operations
• Aviation & Tourism : how entities can work together to increase passenger traffic
• A brighter future: planning to off-set shortages in human capital
• Technical careers in aviation
• Industry updates and attracting new talent in the aviation industry
(Subject to change)
Focus areas will be airlines, airports, business aviation, air traffic control, ground handling, cargo, FBO/MRO, critical skill sets to meet future challenges.
SPEAKERS AND PRESENTERS
Industry leaders and experts will form part of a world-class panel sharing their ideas and thoughts during the Conference. In addition, it is envisaged that important African leaders will grace the Conference with their presence.